Fabric used - pink and blue textured plaid cotton. This has been in my stash for 20 years ! It feels sturdy and soft and I had trouble working out which were the wrong and right sides . Overall a great quality fabric which is hard to find these days.
1. The front placket is not cut on the true bias - I thought it was but I must have been wearing my foggy glasses .
2. The front main plaid is cut slightly off centre .
3. I cut the pocket pieces on the bias and the pocket flaps on the straight grain. I carefully matched the pocket flaps to the shirt front and then sewed them on the wrong sides so the pockets are lower and closer to the placket than intended. Annoying but the end result is fine .
4. The back of the collar plaid pattern is meant to align with the main back piece. Mine doesn't because I didn`t know .
|No back view of the shirt because.|
|Much loved and much used Kwik Sew 3026.|
The Verdict - I love my new shirt !