With only one ( holey ) windcheater and another ( even holier ) rugby top I really did need ( rather than my usual want ) a new windcheater.
I had a small piece of french terry type fabric - only 80cm but very wide - and a smaller scrap of pale blue fleece fabric . Just enough to eek out my new windcheater. I used some piping type trim to cover the arm seams and make look like a ` design feature ` .
This is a very unexciting garment but I sew for my real life and not my imagined life - so no pretty garden party dresses ( at least for now ) . This top has been worn heaps already.
I did sew some more itty bitty remnant stash busting projects but if you get my drift I will not be posting photos. However I will say they are more comfortable than RTW and stay up ( a bonus !) . I will also say sewing un-die grun-dies are harder than they look .
This just about covers my remnant sewing for now . Cheers Janine.